To search for a term, click on the letter above which matches the first letter of the term.
The Collected Works of C.G. Jung. 20 vols. Bollingen Series XX, translated by R.F.C. Hull, edited by H. Read, M. Fordham, G. Adler, and Wm. McGuire. Princeton University Press, Princeton,1953-1979.
The names of the individual volumes are as follows:
- Psychiatric Studies
- Experimental Researches
- The Psychogenesis of Mental Disease
- Freud and Psychoanalysis
- Symbols of Transformation
- Psychological Types
- Two Essays on Analytical Psychology
- The Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche
- i. The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious
- ii. Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self
- Civilization in Transition
- Psychology and Religion: West and East
- Psychology and Alchemy
- Alchemical Studies
- Mysterium Coniunctionis
- The Spirit in Man, Art, and Literature
- The Practice of Psychotherapy
- The Development of Personality
- The Symbolic Life: Miscellaneous Writings
- General Bibliography of Jung’s Writings
- General Index
C.G. Jung Letters. Bollingen Series XCV. 2 vols. Ed. Gerhard Adler and Aniela Jaffé.Trans.R.F.C.Hull. Princeton University Press, Prince-ton, 1973.
Memories, Dreams, Reflections. Ed. Aniela Jaffé. Pantheon Books, New York, 1961.
The Freud/Jung Letters. Bollingen Series XCIV. Ed. William McGuire. Trans. Ralph Manheim and R.F.C. Hull. Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1974.
Nietzsche’s Zarathustra: Notes of the Seminar Given in 1934-1939. Bollingen Series XCIX. 2 vols. Ed. James L. Jarrett. Princeton Univer-sity Press, 1988.